02 September 2008

Finally, after much hard work doing my project until there's no time for me to cont my blog, ladies and gentlemen, i'm back!!! muahaha...(swt) hmm...i guess 2day might b a good time to start my blog...y?? hmm...coz today is the 2nd day of the whole new month, back to skol 2day, n morre i guess...haha...but, not a gud start of the day for me...>.<
ok...being a ketua blok in skol at least is sth new for me...(although i had wanted to quit tis job...). over here i would really thanks my senior, karh mun for teaching me so many things...i'm honest bout it...i noe tat sum might think, arent its too late to say it right now, but i didnt say it earlier coz i quite a...不好以思ba...hahax...bcoz of her, now i'm brave...hey really de le...now i can talk using a microphone in front of students and stand in front of 12 classes of student to call them quiet...for the last time, i wouldnt be doing it...really thanks...
hmm...the reason i say 2day is not a gud start coz...i reach skol later than i expected coz hav to wait a form 4 gal...she's late coz of the dunb dumb lift...hehex...lucky, my dearest 哥哥were ther waiting for me ald...so, i managed to giv him his present...then, i thought of writting the namelist down bbut the whole prefect room is filled with blue soldier...so i giv up and ran back to class to put my bag...dumb de...zi-jean change group wit me liao...so cant jaga wit her ald...sob...ok....back to the story.i'm actually late to my duty place and surprisingly, they were all out from their class...(sory...i actually jaga blk a now...)
wow...zhi ban's jr sure very keng le...hahax....darn it...why din chaange tat plastic away le??hav to tugas wit her...anyway, again, back to the story. after jaga ther for awhile, i decide to walk to blk e coz now i ketua blok e, and meet chermaine on the way.at 1st i was like so happy, but, guess wat i see...my god man...the wole place for them to line up only filled with at least 5 students only...and i sure dare to tell tat its not more than 10 students ther..the whole mighty blk e is filled with wonderful light..i was going to explode and jonathon the smart guy ask me to halau them...haih...anyway, by the time i was about to go ther, the 1st bell rang and when i finally managed to get all of them out, it's ald the 2nd bell..now i understand y jun yen got scolded..hey!!!early in the morning my whole body is wet wit sweat...i hate tat feeling!!! wateva then...they just can keep their mouth shut...OMG!!! i scolded out loud without having my throat pain...mayb bcoz i really am angry...haih...stupid la..
hehex...nvm i guess...haha...can go back early ald...haha...so happy...hmm...and i'm trying to fix my stupid connection...alwiz stop de...haih...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home