20 August 2009

I Hate You

I Hate You

that's the message i got just right after school...
my heart sank when i read it...i started to ask myself what did i do to make him hate me for all of the sudden...


i text him with uncountable messages and call him continuously...i just wanted to know the reason why...i message him through msn and yearbook and still, he didn't reply me...i started to think nonsense...i keep blaming myself for everything...


i don't know what to do...finally, i give up calling him..i cried and blame myself for loving...cause, whenever i love someone, i will ended up hurt...i waited till an hour later and call him again...i desperately need to know the reason...but, he still refuse to answer..finally, he call me back...


i got to know the reason why..and it's not my fault..his friend tell him something bout me and his friend named terrence..(*p.s..not that f4 guy)...according to his friend, i wanted to be terrence gf, but in real life, i already rejected him and i still remember him telling me that i'm going to loose this good chance...i was like~'like i care'
we managed to talk out of it...when he tell me that he actually trust his friend more, i was mad...but i didn't show any sign of it during the conversation...honestly, i wasn't paying attention..i think about his trust towards me..from mad, i turned out to understand why he think so...he knew his friends longer than me and they doesn't want him to fall again..i can't stop him for not trusting me although it hurts me...


after talking for some time, we stop our conversation...later on, he saw a message from his friend telling him that they actually are joking with him bout me...he apologise and promise me not to repeat the same thing again...well, i made him promise me to tell me every single thing to avoid the same thing happen again...


we managed to get back to normal...he drag back my confidence to love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home