01 April 2010

i hate april fool

back here blogging, on the very first day of april which also means it's april fool day where people go around hunting and fooling people out. i received my first fool a day before april fool. dearie told me that he's going off to japan on may. i was like in a total shock that i almost cry. dang! later on he told me its just a joke! i was saying WTF to myself. worse, he asked me did i love him as much as last time when we were on the phone and i refuse to tell him what happened. well, i did cry badly.

sometimes, i really wanted to tell him badly that i do love him. much more than when we start off. i really do love him. he turned out to be a part of me. i value him more than anything else, but, he just can't feel it. i had change for him but yet, it's not what he wanted. i really wish time will go back to the time we knew each other, start all over again and continue faith in each other for better us. i knew part of the fault is on me. i hurt him before and i regretted it.

dear, no matter what, i am still yours and i really do love you..trust me please.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home