03 September 2008

Feeling Guilty...

Haih...2day scold ppl until very loud...wat to do...so damn noisy...my fren say tat i'm so scary 2day...haha...they might have not seen me lik dat b4 gua...muahahahaha...
stupid berlin...2day we say he kena 'walrus disease liao...coz, for tat moment he really looks lik walrus man...hahaha...gone crazy ald...hug my kao fu and play with tat fish...whole day laughing ther...and...opps...i slap him...quite hard also la...hahax...but...haih...kena beat at head pulak...teruk de berlin...hehe...
tat choy yi oso crazy de...she's eating hotdog and berlin kacau her...he was bout to unzip his pants(jus play la) and she was lik ready to c...swt la...haha...really fun today...haha...
teruk la...giv zhi ban's jr bully...jaga-jaga la dey 2...xDteruk punya org...hehex...but, both of them oso quite funny la...I HATE TAT PLASTIC !!! acting around like very cute...tugas tat time go find her dearest tall man(not her bf) dunb la...her dearest fren oso din tegur...
jus now go read 'his' blog...feeling guilty la...hhaih...bcoz of tat stupid loh wai bin i hurt him twice...now, thinking back, i cant think of any gud things of tat loh wai bin until i hurt him twice lo...reading his blog my tears rolled down although i tried to control...he really is a gud guy...but, mayb v din hav jodoh gua...honestly, i prefer living lik tis...without any guy around to make me control myself...i dun lik to make myself bcome sum1 i dun like and i oso dun like to b force...i really hope he can start anew...haih...i guess he had let go and ok ald gua coz the post is on feb or mac if i din hav 4get...haha...but, i really wish him all dae best de...really de...tat guilty feeling is still ther in me...i noe he suffer allot at the tat time...but, i hope he get rid of tat feeling...tis world still got alot girl better than me de...its y faullt tat i cant appreciate u and keep us 2gether...wish you all dae best den...

*Jus for 'Him'
I'm sory for all i had done...i really regret and felt guilty foor wat i had done...u r really a great guy and i appreciate wateva u do to me... i rmb u feel sad coz u nearly got to go to australia and all those memory i still rmb well...thanks for wat u had giv me and wat u had did for me...THANK YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home