20 February 2009

Marching!!

hmm...finally i'm back to blogging...feel lik there are tonnes of stuff to write but dunno where to start 1st...
well, i guess i shud start with marching den...~ sumbody is smiling now...i noe it!!

hmm...anyway, since it's my last year at SMK SRI SENTOSA, i wish tat i got a very memorable memory...the 1st thing i wanna left an impact in my life is blue house marching crew...well, there are ppl who i really love them there...they are...my 5 dear crew...they r...~

  1. Chee Wai Seng(which happens to b our commander right now)
  2. Khor Zheng Teng(well known 'na pek')
  3. Neoh Yu Xiang(Cute lil guy)
  4. Chong Eu Gene(alwiz call me pig!!*grr)
  5. Wan Chee Yong(cant stop calling me husky commander thru sms)

hehe...they r my oni hope 4 marching tis year coz i train dem wit all my might...i noe there r sum too tat happens to b my hope but, nobody will noe how hard am i trying to cover them up from 'TAT GUY"

well, i enjoy my time being with dem and too feel sad coz dey sacrifice alot at the same time...dey r willing to support me and tat makes me feel no regret supporting and sacrifice for them too...i even made myself swear tat i will gonna hav pic with dem and post it here...hahaha...

v r having problems with the marching stuff...ther r so much to handle...my hp credit getting decreases by days...OMG!!!i even decidde to get myself a 017 card to contact dem and hav to support it myself...dang!!

i jus cant understand y v cant work 2gether...i noe I'm just a penolong for it...mayb i do too much edi...for times, i felt like giving up the whole thing and b lik hon liong...i'm just trying to help but nobody would understand...i had sacrifice my voice and now, i cant make announcement already coz i cant shout out loud anymore...2day, i got the blame from blk e students, claiming tat i din make the announcement...almost everyday i got to hurt my throat for students to hear the announcement...i hav sleepless night thinking bout the perbarisan thing...i dn mind sacrificing so much as all i want is a memory...a memory where i can remember for my whole life...i noe v cant win but, i dun1 to loose terriblely...i pray to god but i noe i'm oni cheating myself...anyhow, i rather cheat myself den accepting the fact tat v r so worse till nid other team crew to train us...its so damn embarassing thinking bout tat...y he wan to do lik tis??cant he just coorperate?

wen i think of not gonna stay next week, i feel guilty....but wat can i do?even him oso dun1 care edi...i dun mind spending my time training dem and act like a clown to entertain them...but, y cant he do sth???haiz...i dun hav the energy to fight wif him...i jus wanna peace for the marching crew...

~DUN GIV UP!!! ONIATO!!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home