27 October 2008

Blogging Now


after leaving my percious blog behind for so long due to my darn exam n cant stop study, its now time for me to return!!!right??
haih...i guess, some decision hav to b made...i'm now suffering bcoz of having sth tat i doesnt meant to hav it...i hav to admit...my mood is in a very terrible situation now...i guess i nid to go for an operation now...(haha...jokin oni...dun hav to take it so seriously...haha...)
thanks mic...coz hav to hear me mumble everything...i really hope i'm goin to b fine...but, mic...sory...coz, ther is still sth i'm hiding from u...i promise tat i will tell u tat when time comes...haih...
recently, dunno wad happen..feel myself very fan...alwiz go find 猪哥哥 keng gai...for times i wonder again...y did i break wit him at the 1st place...i start thinking tis question since i found out tat the i did not break up wit him bcoz of wai bin...hmm...a question huh??at least its a gud thing to do since i'm having so much empty time ther...haha...
since exam finis ald, i now prepare myself wit the results i'm goin to get back later...i noe tat i will do very badly tis term...coz, i really hav no mood to study although lik i say jus now, study very hard...mayb, i really got to wake up now...how i wish tat sumbody can slap me and wake me up from my impossible-to-be-nightmare-nor-sweet dream..eLaiN3!!!WAKE UP!!!
i guess, now i hav to admit tat i'm a total jerk n loser...but, i find fault wit myself and i hav to settle it myself now!!!!phew...
hmm...i'm still wary whether am i awake ald or not...wateva...i'm goin to b alright...(*i guesss)ok!!!i guess i hav to drop tat off my mind now!!!talk bout sth happy den...haha...
tml...goin to midvalley wit mic...haha...cant wait...so long din go out liao...tis time, my sis not goin too...haha...
actually, i wanna complain sth here de...but, i guess i better shut up b4 anybody catch me away...but, i cant stand tat stupid sound anymore...its driving me crazy a!!!!darn it...sumore got another speaker near sumwhere around my hse sumore...pls!!!v jus wan to live in peace!!!v beg ya!!!sobsss.....
hmm...guess till here 1st la...got to go...wan t c the show mic recommend...time for...THE LEGEND OF BROWN SUGAR CHIVALRIES!!!!
~whAt b3lOngS h3r3 r3mAinS h3r3~

2 Comments:

Blogger EddiE said...

Wah so many luv problems ar u... poor thing =P

N i dun understand ur last post.. u r 2gether wif koh jet yang??? Wow.. so much has change since i left hahaha~

October 27, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eddie>>>
ya...but, things will change...dun 4get to keep reading to noe more...XD

October 27, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home