07 September 2008

Damn It


haih...darn it...cant dey b more more understanding??just bcoz i did not sms himi receiv lecture form my dad...hey!!!my life is not filled wit him...for those who had heard bout my complaint before sure noe who i'm talking now...i noe he;s a good guy but it doesnt mean i hav to equip myself wit him...i dun mind my mom checking my msg but all she wanna to c is his msg to me...i'm sick wit tis la...haiz...

2day is totally a bad day to me...i'm suffering a great stomach ache...from 9.00a.m till 4.30 p.m le...sucks la..i haven suffer lik tis for quite a long period ald...cant bliv tat la...haih...

michelle complaint to me bout her bad hair cut le...haha...cut till very short wor...wondering how she looks like...haha...feel like wan go disturb her tml...hahax...sure make her angry de...hahx...but, i prefer she cut short...more cute...haha..

i wont b online for quite awhile ald...coz my sis going to hav her upsr...hmm...she cant concentrate la...every day wan go play crunchyroll...so relax la she...hmm..watever la...all depends on her onli...so, wont b updating my blog for temporary la...no choice le...hahax...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

more cute?what the heck...=p

September 8, 2008 at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home