26 September 2008

I'm Not Single Anymore~


ok...i noe tat the title is stupid...fine...jus 4get bout it...but, i really am unavailable now...hahax...
hmm...i finally get my mind straight n giv him a chance...ya...really a chance..i guess i wont regret gua...coz,i lik him..who is he u ask...well...its jet yang ...
i guess i really hav to 4get 小熊 ald...mayb v really doesnt meant to b 2gether...liking him is hard but i enjoy it bcoz he really is the type of guy i like...he is the type of guy tat wont make u bored wit all the arguement, and wont spend too much thing for his girlfriend..he's very loyal to the one he loves,but, he too wont spend too much time for his girlfriend...but, i guess both of us wont b 2gether coz, the last time i c him is bout half a year ago...i guess its time for me to 4get him den...
now, i guess i'm just going to just concentrate on tis relationship..of coz...i wont ignored my study...my study anyhow is more important to me...haha...stupid me...haih...he really is a gud person...haha...i guess tats all gua...(wat a short post)

~wAt b3Longs h3r3 r3MaiNs h3r3~

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

hi~~~
rupanya...new bf

u still can write so many days
i gave up mine edi haha

October 13, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home