14 September 2008

Previous Left Out Memory...

Haih...sory for the sad start..i feel regret for going to skol on sat...if i didnt attend skol tat day, all tis wouldnt b happening...haih...i just wan to do my duty right..is tat wrong??although dey din said out my name, but, i can feel it indirectly tat dey r talking bout me...wat can i do??i had tried to back up my own class for so long but, i dun think dey get my indirect message..i had to admit tat my own class is noisy...if dey cant help me to keep quiet, how am i goin to scold other class to keep quiet?i hate to b classified as berat sebelah during tugas..even the senior cant tahan my own class ald...my class was the least students to present on tat day, but yet is the noisiest...i got no choice to giv dendaan fizikal upon the senior request..n i admit...i totally 4gotten bout hajar in the class and eventually let her in the running too...i'm sorry bout tat...when i realised it, i quickly informed kumana n lucky she doesnt nid to run anymore...really great apologise bout it hajar...i also cant get a prob solve...i heard raymond said the word stupid n i really dunno who start it...both of them giv me 2 diff story...haih...at least i make bith side agree wit one condition...dun care bout each other bussiness...i hope tat works...

anyway...on friday, i had participate in the mooncake celeb, organise by me hse management...quite boring at first especially wit all those old songs...haha...lucky got tat 'tao gei boon' to play wif...haha...but, the fun ends when he go to cc wif his frens..no choice....mom dun let me go back...l8t found sth to play...haha...play chase chase with the kids...haha...so damn fun pulak...bbut, cant c the last epi of 斗牛要不要 ...cham..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home