21 August 2009

GRRR~

Grrr~


outing with those barbarians..

got so random



Yesterday
fell sick yesterday...
again, i refused to see doctor...haha
ate medicine and straight sleep till 4.30
drag myself to tuition and by the time i got back home, i slightly recovered....
woke up early today and find myself fully energetic...can crap around..LOLZ





class got scolded badly during maths
well, actually, it's nothing special...
we just can't shut our mouth...X.x
i regret for not feeling well...i cant join in the so-called holiday celebration...
pulling hair ceremony was held among those 'healthy' person...
i thought i might save myself from it but thanks to maine,
she pulled my hair down..grrrr~~~~





english teacher was like in the centre of confusion...
well, what can she do when she's in the middle of hyperactive 5A9-rians?
walked back with chelle and talk to mrs.m at the same time..
i forgotten what did we talked about but, i remember wishing her happy holidays






Today

suddenly so hard working...
woke up early in the morning...
(*well, not exactly woke up by myself...someone called me and i ended up talking on the phone...)
haha...
i got forced to join my mom for a morning walk which i found fun...
i saw people bringing their dogs out for a walk too
aww...the dogs really looks cute...haha


well, i wish i got more money now...
with the money i got,i can help several people to pay their debt...
but...honestly, maine, sorry ya...haven't pay your money back..i'll pay a.s.a.p
hmm...if only i owned a bank~(*daydreaming...XD)



talk to my mom about future...again
and both of us finally share the same idea...
i'm actually wishing to open a kindergarten
but, i thought it's a mission impossible until mr. puven suggest the same thing to me...
COOL~
told my mom and she told me that she also thought about the same thing yesterday...





going to the charity concert with chelle tonight..
and guess wat??
the almost whole gang af idiots barbarian going too...T.T
i remember anthony telling me~"我们在那边等你啊" and the others giving me evil grin
grrr.....i can't have peace tonight...


T.T





wish me luck for tonight~

UPDATE SOON~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home