03 October 2009

My Leftover Life

My Leftover Life







~i took it in McD on a outing with chelle~



I've been leaving behind my blog quite empty recently...
like what i said to chelle, i think i'm gonna be a lazy blogger now...
gosh~
well, i guess this is the right time to give a little update about what's going on with me recently...




i guess i'm gonna turn emo...
sobs...
i dun1 to be emo...
but, too many stuff happen to me recently and i just cant relax myself...

well, alex and maine sure know well that i've been running around the school eversince the school reopens...
i wonder why is there so much to do yet, so little time to complete...


gosh~
i did badly in exam...
i guess i got to work even harder this time...
SPM is coming nearer...


Sigh...
it's mid-autumn festival, yet, i'm alone for dinner this year...
the whole family got food poisoning except me..
i cooked rice for myself with sweet and sour pork that my mom asked her friend to dapao for me...


btw, i don't know who's that misterious guy who lend me his history text book
but, anyway...real thanks to him...
i got suspected a guy...
i think he's the one i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home