13 December 2009

UPDATE!!!

UPDATE



took this picture during MV outing with the girls
(*like this pic actually*)





Time to update my blog...i gotta do it frquently now to make it alive...

it's just like keeping a person alive by supplying oxygen to their body. (*OMG!!!exam over!throw all the facts away now!*)





Looks like i gotta control my addiction towards internet...my mom has been grumbling over me about it..
well, wat to update huh?
OH YA!!!got an announcement to make..
I'm going back to Penang at the end of month..

if alex tag along then i might be back here early...
but, if she's not then i might be staying there for some time...
dont miss me orh!!!








time passed very fast...
well, i dunno why i turn emo again..grrr!!!!
HY! i need u now!!hahaa...
*he can talk craps to distract me*
wakakaka...
yest, KY mentioned to me bout what he think of his future...well, eventually he caused me to think along as well..i'm sorta afraid to grow up now...the world seem to be so small and cruel(*this is not any part of what he thought*)



anyway~update soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home