06 April 2010

laziness kills

this post is dedicated to my latest stalker, xXx a.k.a annoying, irritating, short, fat and old-underage senior who stalk me yet, make me feel i'm so so so much younger den him~ XD

well, that's just an joking-kind of opening paragraph for my senior. seriously, it's just a joke, no offense. if i did annoy or say anything wrong, i apologise first~ >.<

LAZINESS kills...so, take me as a role model! i'm not lazy~ seriously, i'm hardworking! i'm hardworking in delaying my time, homework. i'm hardworking at slacking, go to FACEBOOK.COM, SMS, chit chat and more more more~~~ see!!! told ya i'm hardworking! *winks*

back to my not-so-complicated-yet-it's-complicated life. i went back to work today and i really do miss all the workers there~ T__T i'm so afraid that my brain will rust out but lucky, it's still as fresh as normal~ WEEEEeeee~

assignment still left behind...sorry YEE SIONG! i'll work on it before thursday ends..



up to date~ 1 months and 3 more days to go for the big day!


[ mua ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home