22 February 2009

Starry Starry Night

Finally...its the prom night-mtm antara lembaga!!it was held at sri petaling hotel and everybody was told to b ther by 5.30, which happens tat most of them arrived on 6 p.m

well, i started to get bc when michelle told me to b at her hse bout 11 sth..i walked around the shoplots in my housing areas to help her to get sum materials tat she nid for the theme board...haha...l8t,i help her wit the board and 2gether v went to the hotel to ready the board...
tis is the 1st time i wear a dress bsides from my skol uniform...its feel so diff and weird...i guess i look ugly and weird wif dress...xD
well, v get ready n bout 4++, v went to Carmen's hse...at 1st, maine wanted to put make-up on me, but hold back wen my eyes turn red...i really not suitable to put on make-up eh?*lol

well, its ended up tat carmen's sis fetch us ther...wen v reach, many ppl were ther,and i get sum funny eyesight from my frens,especially from bryan...sth unhappy happens and thanks to tat bitch...ivy broke her high heels and michelle cried,,,ther r more but, i dun think it's gud for mr to write it out here coz it suppose not to b my business..so, i make a decision to jus enjoy myself throughout the night.


~The opening Caremony~

every1 ther looks so so so much diff from their usual self...all looks beautiful and charming...haha...alex hav her hair set by her bro's gf and she looks so...mature+beautiful...for 'plastic' she looks lik a lil girl attending wedding caremony...lolZ...me?well, its like a rough gal suddenly wear dress...weird rite?=.=



~Its my Maine performing!!!~






~Here cum Bryan!!~


hmm...maine perform and all of us cheer for her...bryan too perform....yew onn n his band brings the night up high and more...~


~Mustang Crew!!~
mustang crew r ther to perform too!!!oh my!!!love dem sosososososo much...~
annabella and cing lead the dance for the night and ong and tamiko dance elegantly...tamiko is in the centre of the spotlight...
v dance and dance and dance...me and my dear partner, suk yenn keep dancing and v keep switching partner...oni me n kenny dance according to the steps..lol

there r 25 lucky draws and...i din even get one...sob....the prom king n queen obviously is not me...T.T during the lucky draw, kok kheng keep yelling for his name but,too bad he din get it..haha...

~Well, tis is Kok Kheng shouting for his name~xD

hmm...kit yee won the bestdress award and wen its gonna end, v dance for the last time and v dance hard...v dance all v could jus to enjoy the night n gave ourself a memory to remember..

~PIX~


~Say Cheese!!~


~M3 N The Juniors~



~My Lovely Juniors~


~Raymond+Ying Nan+Eric+Bill+M3~


~M3 N Chun Yew~
*My Dad Say lik Husband N Wife...CHOI!!!*

~Chun Yew+Me+Leng Zai Junior~


~Me+Carmen+Michelle~


~Bill+Me+Ying Nan~

~Kit Yee+Kit Mun+Me+Kah Yee~
~Me+Chermaine+Bryan~

~Kok Kheng+me+Michelle~


~Me wif the Guys~


~Me and Suk Yenn In the Toilet~

~Eric+Me+Francis+Ji Tsong~

~pity Francis~


~Lol...~


~The 4~


~Michelle+Me+Connie~


~Yeah~


~Me+Ronnie+Ji Tsong~


~Me+Kit Mun~

~Shuh Jing(the Mc n My WIFE!!)+m3~
~Shek Chen+m3~
*looks lik sis n bro*
Group Pix..
.
~Arul+M3+Suk Yenn(my partner for the day)+Ee Leng+Carmen+Alex~
~Raymond+M3~
*my mom say looks lik couple...lolz...X.X*

~Suresh+Mun Jack+M3~
I will surely rmb tis nite for my whole life!!
~0NIAT0~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home