22 July 2009

I'm Back

Hey!!
I'm back now...
WAIT!!! got something to tell!!!
the two post- "Promises" and "If I Were To Know" are actually my newly made short stories. i randomly picked that idea... haha

ok...back to my life..finally can online.. change my blogskin too.. bbtw, the poem at the left, oso my idea.... COPYRIGHT RESERVED!!!
recently lost my file..damn heartbroken..my novel is in ti...total of 15 pieces of papers which equals to 30 pages of writting are in it... i want it back!!!! i just hope that whoever take the file, pls give me back my novel...and drawing too...T.T
damn pissed off la...wondering who's that big fat idiot took it...T.T

oh ya... the Bon Odori pictures...i'm slow at uploading it...be patient ya chelle...haha...

tats all first...gotta rush to tuition...will update soon...xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home