25 August 2009

Distracted

Distracted



ever imagine how fragile love was?
most of you guys might say love are a strong connection...i said that too
but, what is love actually means?
how is it like?
why must love begins with some sweet thought then later slowly hurts...
why must everyone suffer for the sake of love?
why can't love be something nice, something smooth, something that are memorable?
why can't it be a two people business instead of three, four and more?



i got distracted when reading his confession...
he told me that he wants it to be a memory for both of them...
i don't blame him or complain much...
but, i feel like a failure after reading it...
i wish i was her instead...
cause, if i'm her, i would definitely appreciate his presence there...



if i was her, i won't want him to suffer..
i don't think i'm that super brave, a person who can take the fact easily anymore...
he msg me, but...i wanted to cool myself down first before talking to him
i need to control my emotions...i don't want him to know my heart is breaking
i don't want him to know i cried



i can't find a place to express myself
my sis is definitely not a good spot for me to do it
friends? i don't think i want them to know the whole story yet
i know many will be reading this
but at least nobody would question me
this might be my best place to express myself, to be the emo me...



typing typing typing...
i know i'm annoying...
but, doing this, i am able to calm myself
and, it's true...
i'm more relax now...
hmmm....i need to face him...
and,tell him i'm alright...
this is the only thing i can do to stop him from worry bout me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home