25 August 2009

my 85th post

85th Post





well...i didn't study much this holiday
woke up early in the morning,
went for morning walk with my mom,
return home, have my bath
help my mom babysitting my "daughter",
online,
watch movie
and lastly, study...
doing the same thing for three days already...




met a new guy named kiki...
at first i thought is a form 4 guy coz i cant c his face clearly...
(*i 4get his name...xD)
but, later found out is two diff ppl...hahaha
chat with him and found out many sad thing bout him and his ex
his story reminds me of his condition now...
started to blame myself again...
...
back to kiki~
he told me he cried alot...
i don't know what to do except calling him not to cry, be happy, and open his mind
anyway...





KIKI~GAMBATE!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home