18 December 2009

Tiring Day

TIRING DAY

took it at driving school



before i begin, let me update with what i have been doig for the past few days.





on wed, i went to driving school with chelle...woke up esrly in the mornig and start to get ready for the day. a guy (*uncle lim*) fetch us there till bangi there...super far lo...


then, stuck there for few hours listening to the talk and managed to survived till 4p.m...i nearly fall asleep during the damn boring class..but 1 thing for sure the speaker reminds me of someone..chelle told me the person was mr.L and it was so true!!!











on thursday, me and my family greet farewell to my beloved 'daughter'..her parents decide to bring her back to her grandmother's place while my mom cant seem to find much time for her as well..so we waved goodbye and i don't know when will i get to see her again








today, been busy for the whole day...doing spring cleaning and rearrange my room..look smaller and realise that i wont be using that room as frequent as before already...doing last minute clean-up in a super fast mode cause we received a sudden news that my grandma and cousin are here...super tired!!!











till here! update soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home