06 April 2010

again

i never or, maybe seldom update my blog continuously. well, i did actually but ended up lazy to continue.
just got regretted. same thing happened again. for those who knew me well, you might knew what happened about 2 years ago on me and another friend. his name just appear on my blog and he started asking me to remove it. now, same thing happen. not to blame anyone, but it's again my fault. i should keep names away from here except for some of my really good friends. well, i dare to post their name widely and big here without having a second thought.
anyway, sorry ya for the you-know-who for the trouble i gave you. promised it won't happen again. >.<

suddenly, one of my ex find me back. funny when i think of him. he somehow got a curse around him. almost all his ex, including me cannot last for 2 weeks. well, i almost made it but, K.O! the time with him are fun and sad as well. (*psst~maine, u know what i mean huh?xD*)

sometimes, i wonder am i that irritating, annoying, and blah blah blah? i keep making people around me got pissed off or even irritated. should i keep my mouth shut? gosh! confusion, conflicts, con con con! go EMO la you ELAINE!!!! AGRH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home