27 February 2009

Family..Family..Family

well..somebody said that he doesn't understand what my blog talking about because i use low-class english..so, i had determine to use middle-class english instead..
well, i grew to dislikes home already..it's not like how i often feel...the anxiety to go home and spend my time with my families..now,if can i rather to stay outside and only come back to eat, study and sleep.if can, i rather study outside with my friends instead.there even time that i wanted to go for sleepover night at michelle's house.
almost everyday my mom yelled at us and started throwing things around.i know that she undergo stress and pressure due to the the children she taking care of...but, why must she released on us?
yesterday, i came out late...i think it's the time problem that cause the misunderstanding...i'm always early when my mom came to fetch me..just that i was late for about ten minutes, she drive away, planning not to fetch me home...feeling mad, i get chee yong's phone and called her...we argued through the phone and she close my phone...my dad called and i tell my dad the reaso i'm late...lucky i'm at home, facing her for bout 2-3 hours only...i rather rush for my tuition then facing her...
for me, what happpens in the house just have to keep it for ourselves...i don't think it's something proud of to tell people around you about it...this might be my first time writting about my family problems here because i can't stand it anymore...is it proud enough to have outsiders to scold and teach you daughters as well?
people say that as people grow older, their relationship with their families will grow apart..i keep protesting it but now, i have to accept it..it's true that we will have gap between us as our mindset are different...
well, i don't feel like talking much about my family cause it's not something proud to tell...
btw, he got kick from the ketua post already...hurray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home