23 July 2009

will you notice me?

Will You Notice Me?
I was standing beside you,
waiting for you to make a move
wondering will you look at me
and talk to me
before i start talking.
I saw you from a distance
talking with my best friend
i know i shouldn't mind
as she know nothing about us,
she's innocent.
my heart ache when she mention your name
as if she's your girlfriend
i wanna shout and say we are together
but shut up when i remember our promise.
my heart ache
when i found myself walking behind both of you
it just doesn't make sense
my heart hurts
when i found both of you talking and laugh
i'm suffering,
when she keep mentioning about you
i'm suffering
to see you take the first move to talk to her
i'm suffering
when both of you looks like couple more than we do
i'm hating myself
dragging myself into this relationship
i hate myself
to look at my own reflection and found i'm not me anymore
why can't you make a move?
why can't you be the same person when i sms with you?
why can't you just talk to me like normal friends?
why can't you treat me like how you treat the others?
i wonder if you are sincere?
i wonder whether you are just daring with me?
i wonder will i be able to accept the fact
if you left me somehow.
i wanted to quit
but it's too late
my feelings had grow
from like to love
i let the age gap away
i don't mind about your age
i don't mind that you often call yourself bored
i don't mind you not liking me at all.
you make me remember the old me
remember of my first wonderfull relationship
how a relationship works through phone
with sweet messages and lovely image of you
but,
you make me remember
the ugly relationship i had
with a guy who often hurt me
how cold is he treating me in public
and dump me after he got bored.
i wanted a real relationship
but afraid of getting hurt
you kept telling me to trust you
but
you started to make a barrier
i miss you alot
but, will you miss me?
i love your shadows
but will you love mine?
i try to fulfill my promise
although i had to suffer for that
i do really try
but, are you with me?
i wonders whether are you avoiding my messages now
i wonder are you trying to make me hate you
i wonder you are just fooling around
i wonder can we survive
if you hate me
tell me
if you dislike me
tell me
if you are fooling around with me
tell me
i don't want to be like a fool
i want to stop this mess
i want a real relationship
i don't want to suffer
i just want to be normal.
am i in you?
did you really into me?
i wonders
will you notice me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home