27 August 2009

HairCut

HairCut
went for a haircut today...


BEFORE~


AFTER~~





i know it's not much different...
just my hair more neat
and shorter
i got to cut again at the end of the year...
cause it's not that okay yet...



my mom woke me up early in the morning...
i got so blur and she asked me to take over my 'daughter' from her mother...
then i ended up take care of her till she fall asleep...
finally i got to remember her name...
is hui ying...haha(*i think i spell correctly)




had an arguement with my mom yesterday...
she still can't believe me in making friends...
she got her own opinion towards the friends i made..
the only few that gave her good impression are...
chelle, maine and ken...
the other ein no tomo gang, she only know chelle and maine...
besides that, the others she don't really like...
she often call them as lala...
but, i don't think she know wat's lala really is...
i pity alex(*guy)...
cause my mom really don't like him...
sigh~
my friends turned out to be so-called lalas...
look like i'm going to be one den mom...
T.T



what really happen was...
my mom keep saying i give my friend bluff already...
when i showed her the message to proof that she's not,
my mom angrily say she's rude...
mom..what you want them to do?
even my dad also standing at my side...
finally she keep quiet...



when she asked all of us to sleep,
we moved on quickly
i take the oportunity to call him...
after finish talking, 'drama' started again...
this time, is my sister...
my mom can't find the charger for the nintendo ds...
she asked my sis where she placed it...
after being scold since the morning, my sis quickly find the charger...
my mom started to be angry....so, my sis faster asked for my help to look for the charger...
i helped of course...and finally my sis found it...
it's at the original place but my mom didn't take the effort to look for it...
my sis scare and cried when my mom scolded her for not remembering where she placed it
my sis of course feels hurt and she just walked back in the room with a sour face
my mom feels unsatisfied go into my room and scolded her...
i was actually in my parents room quickly ran to my room...
argue a little with my mom and my mom walked back to the room...



sigh~one day only...
everything turned upside down....
T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home