26 August 2009

SPM!!!!

SPM!!!!!!!



grrr....
SPM getting nearer now..
but, i still didn't do much study yet...
i keep chatting and online....
ELAINE KUM!!!
WAT R U DOING????
GRRRRR~




yest~

ponteng tuition...
thought of being a good girl so teman my dad go dapao nasi lemak
we knew it's going to rain so we fast fast go buy
ended up really rain
summore is heavy rain
all of us got panic awhile then guess what~
i got wet...from head to toe...
inside also wet..
i was like OMG!!WTF??
but lucky it's super noisy...my dad didn't hear anything..hahaha
we managed to get home with the food not getting wet
but, i sacrifice myself...T.T
quickly take bath and came out shivering





today~
babysitting again...
this time, i made a dancing class...
teach my 'daughter' dancing..
found out my body really weak jor
awhile only already panting...tired
i guess i got to work out even more now
if not i really will die faster
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home