09 April 2010

tired!

had a tiring day yesterday. i can barely sleep for the night and suddenly, my dad woke me up early at 7 and my mom came in asking me whether i want to work or not. ended up, gone to work for the sake of that money which can help me up alot. work work work and got back home. for almost the whole day i feel full and can barely eat. at night, rushed for my assignment, and ended up gastric. any how, managed to finished it up at 1 a.m.
gone to study today and yeap~ enjoy my day there. laughed greatly at albee and the others. we watched a movie, SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION today. i great show that makes me feel wanna live in prison. XD anyway, we also got another individual assignment for it. during lunch, the whole adp march intakes junior went for lunch with the seniors by the side at mcd! almost the whole class is there, (march intake oni) cause, 4 people went missing. anyway, junior rawks! had class after that and realise, INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER APPLICATION is a nightmare!  during our break, all of us use the computer there wisely by logging into FACEBOOK.COM.!got a presentation on one of a topic and gonna present it on 14th of may. group up with yee siong and jess! 
let's count, i now currently have 2 paper work assignments, and 1 presentation. another 2 are coming soon and it's gonna be a nightmare! argh!!! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home