08 March 2009

~^o.O^~ Leave Me Alone!! ~^O.o^~

Damn it!!
My head started to go against me again...y cant it just leave me alone?
well, for those who are still blur with what i'm talking about, den let me tell u...
last year, my head got knocked on my bookshelf and eversince then, it started to torture me with giving me pain that ones cant stand..well, at first my dad thought it's a migrain and thank god, the doctor say it's not...
then, i started taking medication that were given by an indian doctor...according to her, it's a traditional medicine...wow..
i thought everything went back to normal when the devil in my head does not attack me anymore...well, recently when the school reopen, the devil return again, causing me to visit the hospital during CNY!! oh gosh...
well, now that my medicine already finish, and my head keep torturing me, i can hardly concentrate doing stuff...damn it...can't that damn devil leave me alone??
whatsover it is, i don't care anymore...my dad will drag me to that doctor again this sun...gosh...where should i hide??should i lie to them so that i wont have to go there? T.T
hmm...i don't have much thing to say here..
oh ya...SPM results are coming out this thursday!!
Yea...can see my bro already...miss him so much!!!
but, too bad...i'm having exam by that time...lol
maybe asked him to fetch me back instead...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home