17 April 2010

New Laine~

Weeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ finally i got a new haircut...^^ so happy...i finally got to get rid a lump of hair right in front of my eyes. happy and glad actually. but, having the lump of hair out of my face is a nightmare. i actually spend RM37 on the darn head.

my mom asked me to try the new saloon at the giant there. ended up, my hair looked like SHIT! damn him.finally, we gone back to the previous saloon and get it all done. one bad news was, my hair was as short as the first time i had my haircut. sad!


went to pasar malam with chelle~ met kit and steve there as well. nearly wanted to find a fault with a gang of idiot assholes. all happened when we stop at a stall selling jeweleries. and, it's obviously are for GIRLS! 3 girls(from their group)..anyway, did i mentioned that the group of guys are indians and the girls are chinese? the three bitches not those pretty girls...they dont have the look at all! they keep pushing around and it's amazing the stall still stand still. i got frustrated when the guys are spending their very own sweet time with the girls earring and joking with the three girls.i just walked and stood by them. another guy by my right who is fat and short say EXCUSE ME that loudly and i just stared at him. he showed me sign that he wanted to pass. i was like wat the heck! nobody is behind me and yet he want me to step back for him. i just moved and keep staring hardly at him. guess what? he joined his friends and started the plan breaking the stall down.the boss was trying to keep the stall standing. kenny was giving warning saying if he got bang again, he gonna hit them. i wanted to join and thinking why wait...now also can start the caremony. i keep talking loudly beside them and stare back when they turned to look at me.finally they went off for real.



[b3for3] and [aft3r]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home