16 May 2010

update

it have been some time since i update..*maybe just few days*
busy with assignment which are piling up my brain and managed to kick 3 out of 5 away... 
had my 1st presentation which was made without any preparation...cool right? even the slide were made last minute in philosophy class and the final touch was during presentation. 
works are the only thing that can make me distracted. yet, now i got problem with my part time job in bangsar. headache on the upcoming financial problem.
today, i don't know to declare it as coincident or what. 2 pairs of couple had broke up with the same reason and about the same time. yet, it surprise me when the two guys can still talk and joke like normal. im curious whether are their emotions real or fake. i don't really have a clue. even my own feeling were hard for me. 




it have been days since i last spoken to him. i keep throwing the pain out from my head. i woke up early, went to college, came back, bath and ate before having a nap, woke up at 9+ and start my work till late at night and straight went to sleep. my time were so packed that i don't allow myself to think. but, no matter how i resists, i still miss him. i still think of him whenever i flashes back to our memories that couldn't die in me. dearing..i just miss u but i couldn't bring us back to what we are. i dont have the courage and strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home