23 May 2010

materialistic

suddenly come to this word and remind me of what you have said. why did you broke up with your rich boyfriend? why didn't you accept that rich fella? 


i was dissapointed when you threw that out to me. do i act like i live on materials? i live on my own life in which i was proud to have it. i dont like to be pamper with gifts and money. it makes me feel so..so...so...cheap. i like to be pampered with love and attention. that's all.

honestly, i cant blame you for that.. many gals nowadays live on it. materialistic. making themselves feminine and pretty to get those attention. thats why i never class myself as gal. im taking myself more to guy-self, gal-body. not lala but lamo...(*lamo is a new term i create myself...it's lala and emo yet nt the overdo point*)

just some post to talk about. just cant get the conversation out of mind..urgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home