17 May 2010

urgh!!!!

argh!!!! i totally screw up my 25marks!!! TT
had a presentation today and i shud have did better if i dun rely on my papers and do more preparations. sigh. hoping for better improvement in myself soon...


heart aching. by the time im free its coming back to me. i wonder how long can i survive in this pain. it hurts even more when i knew many people are treating me good. i don't deserved it.
many are treating me as if i deserve it. but at times, i don't wish i been treated like this. im afraid that once i rely on it, it will be taken away from me. im afraid of loosing things around me. i wish i could stop gaining thus i wont be loosing much. yikes... somehow, i think im gonna hate attention that i once used to love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home