19 March 2009

Busy Week

gone to mv after marching during monday...you just can't believe how much fun we have...everthing gone wild, especially during bowling...i admit i'm not good at it but, someone is worse than me...zheng teng make something that make us laugh non-stop...haha...

i don't have much to talk bout..if only my memory can write...haha...well, i took some pictures of us together...aw, isn't it sweet?

*PIAk!! what am i thinking??haha




the whole group of boys...









me in the centre!!








me and zheng teng...(The guy who are able to make the ball bounced off from the right side to the left)



min yang, me and win yoong



me and wai seng


me, wai seng and zheng teng



the three musketeers(i take it during playing bowling)





me and yu xiang





yu xiang, me an eu gene

hmm...we have fun and i'm actually looking forward for more...XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home