20 March 2009

Gonna Stop Blogging

well, this might be the last post...but, don't worry...i will update soon after sports day...by that time, i guess i will be more free and stress-free...haha...i know...spm haven't over yet...DON'T REMIND ME OF IT!!!
i don't know how and where to start...but, let it be history...i don't want to talk bout it...by the way, i got something to point it out...i'm not crying!!!my tears will eventually come to me when i'm facing pressure and stress, or even in an arguement and mad...well, don't ask me why...i inherit it from my mom...xD
i know, seeing me with tears annoy people, but,i didn't mean to get your symphaty from it...whatever happen today, i apologise again...i shouldn't have call you guys to enter the field...if i just keep my bloody mouth shut,everything won't happen...ws, i know you are reading it...i just hope you will let it drop out of your mind and be like last time...i don't mean that i enjoy being slap by you...well, just take it as i'm selfish...i want memories...i want something nice, sweet, memorable to be lingered around my head...i know you still mad...i can feel it and i even proove it to myself...anyhow, i'm sorry...
and, michelle, if you happen to say, "i just don't get what you are thinking", "who you like actually?", well it's not gonna be him...
i admit falling to that heartless guy...what can i do..both of us have made a promise...i don't want to break it and ended like last year...i regret for not being strong which later hurt both of us...i'm afraid he might break his promise...i appreciate every single message he sent to me cause i know, after sending it, it will took at least one month till he finally reply me back..but, i just don't get it! where is he when i need him? i'm always there to reply him, even my phone got out of credit, i still find a way to accompany him..it had been a year eversince i meet him when he came back and take his results...every single details of him still stuck in my mind...i feel like going away, but, i can't control my feelings...i know i'm naive and i don;t know what to do about it...
lol...i should stop writting bout him...it will take my days to actually finish writting it...silly me...
that's all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home